Membership is open to women holding an executive or managerial position in a company, profession, service, trade, government or civic/cultural organization, or are self-employed.
A candidate must meet all the following criteria to be considered for membership:
- Is currently holding an executive or managerial position in a company, professional, service, trade, government or civic/cultural organization for a minimum of two years.
- Has an undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Has served in a position of responsibility.
- Has attended at least two meetings prior to submitting an application.
- Is sponsored by a member in good standing.
- Has participated in community service or cultural project.
Become a Member!
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY
- Download Application for Membership (.doc)
- View Eligibility Criteria for Texas Executive Women Membership (.doc)
New Members: Complete the membership application form and submit with application and membership fee here: ($150 + $50 application fee)
Texas Executive Women Care of Portia Haggerty P. O. Box 1547 Stafford, TX 77497
Existing Members: Click here to pay your yearly dues ($150).