Membership is open to women holding an executive or managerial position in a company, profession, service, trade, government or civic/cultural organization, or are self-employed.
A candidate must meet all the following criteria to be considered for membership:
- Is currently holding an executive or managerial position in a company, professional, service, trade, government or civic/cultural organization for a minimum of two years.
Is self-employed and has had business experience in supervisory positions for a minimum of two years.
- Has an undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Has served in a position of responsibility.
- Has attended at least two meetings prior to submitting an application.
- Is sponsored by a member in good standing.
- Has participated in community service or cultural project.
Become a Member!
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY
Complete the membership application form and submit with membership fee here:
Texas Executive Women
P. O. Box 1547
Stafford, TX 77497
Click here to pay your yearly dues ($150).